Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification Omaha Rules: Limit or Pot Limit??

Friday, January 25, 2008

Limit or Pot Limit??

This site is set up to be a forum for Omaha players, the forgotten, abused, real card players. I curtailed my Hold'em play because I just got tired at all of the idiots who went all-in with 27 and prayed. It became more of a crap shoot than a game of skill. I know, sit there for an hour or two and let the idiots kill themselves, which they do but That tends to get rather boring. Like many people, I discovered Omaha by clicking on the wrong site, getting terribly confused but I liked it. I find with Omaha, you need much more card sense. Playing the odds is much more integral to the game.
I find, however, almost the same thing is true of pot limit players. They can't go all-in but many of them raise just trying to bluff. I like limit because over the long haul, the players who play their cards the best, usually win.
Your turn. Whaddya think?

No comments: