Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification Omaha Rules: You Know the Best Site for Omaha???

Saturday, January 26, 2008

You Know the Best Site for Omaha???

This is not a review for any site. Is there a great site for Omaha players? All of the sites where I have played are not there for Omaha but are there for Hold'em. The site where I have the most experience is Party Poker. They do have some good sit and go games at the $6 level. The people are usually friendly and play like people everywhere, sometimes good, sometimes not so good. Omaha definitely is an afterthought though. I believe that all of the tournaments they have are also turbo which means that aggressive guessing is the norm.
Tell us about your site. Maybe there is a great Omaha site. I hope so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not many sites have Omaha and it took me several emails last year for Party Poker to change the times and add extra Omaha tournaments. I do wish they were not all speed touraments and you do get a lot of novice Omaha players, however if you bide your time and play the cards and dont get into the silly raising you can win some decent money. The main thing I noticed early on is novice players dont have a clue about the lo so if you have any lo hand you can take half the pot.